Made with quality components, this superb fitting, italian-made, Kask mojito road helmet adheres strictly to the stringent styling and workmanship controls which have made Kask one of the most respected helmet manufacturer's in cycling today. The mojito offers the superb up 'n' down fitting system to keep the helmet comfortably secure on your head along with 26 air intakes for maximum ventilation and head temperature reduction. For the absolute in safety it features in-mould construction with an expanded polystyrene shell & reinforced frame to protect your skull against crash impacts. Anybody would be proud to wear a Kask mojito and be stoked to have the lightest, most compact, pro-grade helmet in the Kask range strapped to their head when a fall occurs.
Features & Highlights
- Handmade in Italy - crafted with the worlds finest materials and hours of pain staking hand work
- Cooler heads prevail - 26 large air vents are arranged to optimize aerodynamics and air flow which keeps you cool
- All about fit - Kask up and down hinged adjustment system guarantees a perfect fit
- Lightweight comfort - weighs just 220G and uses 3D Dry padding and eco-leather Chinstrap
- Safety first - all Kask helmets are CPSC Certified, which means they meet and exceed all US safety standards for bicycle helmets
|Manufacturer:||Highway Two, LLC.|
|Publisher:||Highway Two, LLC.|
|Studio:||Highway Two, LLC.|
|Package Weight:||1.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.21 x 7.68 x 7.68 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kask, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CHE00044.234.58, ean: 8057099046800,
Made with quality components, this superb fitting, italian-made, Kask mojito road helmet adheres strictly to the stringent styling and workmanship controls which have made Kask one of the most respected helmet manufacturer's in cycling today. The moj...