The Clement MXP Tubular is Clement's newest cyclocross tire featuring an intermediate tread pattern to create an excellent all-conditions tubular. The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, a World Cup venue that calls for an all-conditions tire. The name is also a homage to Clement's Italian pedigree. The tread is an updated version of the classic Grifo profile first developed by Clement decades ago. Some of the changes include cuts in the central chevrons to allow the tread to flex and more aggressive side knobs with a shape inspired by a soccer cleat. The MXP is designed for a wide variety of conditions and variable surfaces. It excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack, snow and pavement. If you could only have one cyclocross tire, this is the one to have. There is no inner tube, instead the entire casing is airtight. This creates a very light-weight tire, but more importantly it is very resistant to punctures. The tire accepts sealant liquid easily and typical punctures can be quickly sealed from the inside.
Features & Highlights
- A combination of an Intermediate tread patter with an innovative tubeless casing to create an excellent all-conditions tire
- Named after the airport Code for Milan, Italy, a world cup cyclotrons venue that calls for an all-conditions tire
- The tread is an updated version of the classic Griff patter first developed by Clement decades ago
- Excellent on grass, loose dirt, Sand, moderate mud, hard pack, snow, and pavement - if you can only have one cyclotrons tire this is the one to have
- Some of the changes include cuts in the central chevrons to allow the tread to flex and more aggressive side knobs
|Manufacturer:||Accell North America|
|Publisher:||Accell North America|
|Studio:||Accell North America|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Clement Cycling, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Rated best DOT tire by Dirt Bike MagazineFront and rear tires are competition-designed with FIM homologation in mindUsed by MX World Champions Mickael Pichon and Stefan EvertsDurable new tread compound increases structural stability, provides higher...