The 1708 cubic-inch Brooks Brick Lane Roll-Up Panniers are inspired by the Cyclists' Hold-all’s, first featured in the 1890's catalogue. As the originals, the new panniers can be rolled up or easily released when needed. This means no awkward empty bags bouncing around on your ride. And to ensure durability, this pair of commuter bags for traditional transport bicycles is entirely made of water resistant cotton with leather finishing. On the top of the bag attachment to the bicycle rack, these panniers feature crossed elastic fasteners for carrying additional object during urban transit. The Brick Lane roll up panniers attach to most racks with a width between 10 and 15 cm. The Brooks Brick Lane Roll-Up Pannier unrolls on both sides to create two individual panniers, fits racks with a width between 10 and 15cm, and comes in three colors: Mud/Olive, Asphalt or Grey/Honey.
Features & Highlights
- HANDMADE IN ITALY - Manufactured by skilled craftsmen using 100 year old traditional techniques and high quality, water resistant canvas.
- EASY FIT- The Brick Lane Panniers fit most racks with a width between 10 and 15cm.
- SELF CLOSING- The Brick Lane Panniers are magnetically self closing for easy packing.
- ADDITIONAL FASTENERS- The Brick Lane Panniers feature crossed elastic fasteners on top of the bicycle rack attachment to hold additional objects in urban transit.
- VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER- Brooks England uses only the finest 3.5mm vegetable tanned leather for the Brick Lane Pannier detailing.
|Manufacturer:||Highway Two, LLC.|
|Publisher:||Highway Two, LLC.|
|Studio:||Highway Two, LLC.|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.87 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.1 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brooks, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.